4x DOT-01 Brand 1600 mAh Replacement Canon NB-6L Batteries and Charger for Canon SD4000 IS Digital Camera and Canon NB6L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% COMPATIBLE with the original Canon NB-6L battery and charger and Canon Powershot SX710 HS, SX610 HS, SX530 HS, SX260 HS, SX500 IS, SX600 IS, SX510, SX170, SX280 HS, SX520, D10, D20, ELPH 500 HS, S90, S95, SD1200 IS, SD1300 IS, SD3500 IS, SD4000 IS, SD770 IS, SD980 IS, S120,
- GET MORE SHOTS FOR LESS compared to the original Canon NB6L with this 1600 mAh replacement Canon NB6L battery
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY included with our Canon NB6L battery bundle
- BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK compared to the original manufacturer equipment or other high priced generic brands such as Wasabi Power, Photive, Vivitar, STK, or BM
- BUY MORE AND SAVE 10% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER buy 2 or more DOT-01 items and get 10% off at checkout NO COUPON NECESSARY!
This DOT-01 Package includes: 4x DOT-01 Brand with this 1600 mAh replacement Canon NB6L battery Canon NB-6L Replacement Rechargeable Batteries made with Premium Japanese Cells 1x DOT-01 Brand External AC/DC Travel Charger with bonus Car Charger and European Adapters5 Year DOT-01 Battery Warranty This DOT-01 Package was made to compliment the Canon SD4000 IS Digital Camera More about DOT-01 Products: DOT-01 products are made with you in mind. We have done our best to make a reliable and an affordable product for both the beginner and professional photographer alike. Whether you are heading out on an expedition to the West Indies or beginning a new chapter of your life at home, DOT-01 is behind you with the power you need to catch every moment.We support you and your new batteries for FIVE full years after your purchase date. If you want to drop a compliment our way, or if you have a comment for us, we are available five days a week for you. Please Note:If you are planning a trip somewhere extra COLD or HOT (Dog sledding in the arctic circle, cycling down an active volcano, or whatever you are into these days) Lithium Ion batteries have a much shorter lifespan in extreme weather, so please, plan accordingly!