3x DOT-01 Brand 1200 mAh Replacement Kodak KLIC-7006 Batteries for Kodak M552 Digital Camera and Kodak KLIC7006 Accessory Bundle with BONUS Lens Blower Brush Cleaning Kit and Hard Memory Card Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% COMPATIBLE with the original Kodak KLIC-7006 battery and charger and Kodak Easyshare M200, M23, MD30, M522, M530, M531, M532, M550, M552, M575, M577, M580, M583, M873, M883
- GET MORE SHOTS FOR LESS compared to the original Kodak KLIC7006 with this 1200 mAh replacement Kodak KLIC7006 battery
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY included with our Kodak KLIC7006 battery bundle
- BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK compared to the original manufacturer equipment or other high priced generic brands such as Wasabi Power, Photive, Vivitar, STK, or BM
- BUY MORE AND SAVE 10% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER buy 2 or more DOT-01 items and get 10% off at checkout NO COUPON NECESSARY!
This DOT-01 Package includes: 3x DOT-01 Brand 1200 mAh Kodak KLIC-7006 Replacement Rechargeable Batteries made with Premium Japanese Cells 5 Year DOT-01 Battery Warranty 1x SDHC/MicroSD USB Card Reader/Writer1x 8-Slot SDHC Memory Card Case1x Blower Brush1x Soft Lens and Screen Fiber Cloth1x Lens Cleaning Fluid1x Lens Cleaning Tissue5x Cotton Swabs This DOT-01 Package was made to compliment the Kodak M552 Digital Camera More about DOT-01 Products: DOT-01 products are made with you in mind. We have done our best to make a reliable and an affordable product for both the beginner and professional photographer alike. Whether you are heading out on an expedition to the West Indies or beginning a new chapter of your life at home, DOT-01 is behind you with the power you need to catch every moment.We support you and your new batteries for FIVE full years after your purchase date. If you want to drop a compliment our way, or if you have a comment for us, we are available five days a week for you. Please Note:If you are planning a trip somewhere extra COLD or HOT (Dog sledding in the arctic circle, cycling down an active volcano, or whatever you are into these days) Lithium Ion batteries have a much shorter lifespan in extreme weather, so please, plan accordingly!