2x DOT-01 Brand 2400 mAh Replacement Panasonic VW-VBK180 Batteries and Charger for Panasonic HDC-HS60 Camcorder and Panasonic VBK180
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% COMPATIBLE with the original Panasonic VW-VBK180 battery and charger and Panasonic HC-V10, HC-V100, HC-V100M, HC-V500, HC-V500M, HC-V700, HC-V700M, HDC-HS40, HDC-HS60, HDC-HS80, HDC-SD40, HDC-SD60, HDC-SD80, HDC-SD90, HDC-TM40, HDC-TM41, HDC-TM60, HDC-TM80, HDC-TM90, SDR-H100, SDR-H80, SDR-H85, SDR-S50, SDR-S70, SDR-T50, SDR-T70
- GET MORE SHOTS FOR LESS compared to the original Panasonic VBK180 with this 2400 mAh replacement Panasonic VBK180 battery
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY included with our Panasonic VBK180 battery bundle
- BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK compared to the original manufacturer equipment or other high priced generic brands such as Wasabi Power, Photive, Vivitar, STK, or BM
- BUY MORE AND SAVE 10% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER buy 2 or more DOT-01 items and get 10% off at checkout NO COUPON NECESSARY!
This DOT-01 Package includes: 2x DOT-01 Brand with this 2400 mAh replacement Panasonic VBK180 battery Panasonic VW-VBK180 Replacement Rechargeable Batteries made with Premium Japanese Cells 1x DOT-01 Brand External AC/DC Travel Charger with bonus Car Charger and European Adapters5 Year DOT-01 Battery Warranty This DOT-01 Package was made to compliment the Panasonic HDC-HS60 Camcorder More about DOT-01 Products: DOT-01 products are made with you in mind. We have done our best to make a reliable and an affordable product for both the beginner and professional photographer alike. Whether you are heading out on an expedition to the West Indies or beginning a new chapter of your life at home, DOT-01 is behind you with the power you need to catch every moment.We support you and your new batteries for FIVE full years after your purchase date. If you want to drop a compliment our way, or if you have a comment for us, we are available five days a week for you. Please Note:If you are planning a trip somewhere extra COLD or HOT (Dog sledding in the arctic circle, cycling down an active volcano, or whatever you are into these days) Lithium Ion batteries have a much shorter lifespan in extreme weather, so please, plan accordingly!