DOT-01 Brand 1200 mAh Replacement Samsung BP-70A Battery and Charger for Samsung ST95 Digital Camera and Samsung BP70A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% COMPATIBLE with the original Samsung BP-70A battery and charger and Samsung AQ100, WP10, ES80, MV800, PL20, PL90, PL100, PL120, PL170, PL200, SL50, SL600, SL605, SL630, ST60, ST65, ST66, ST80, ST90, ST95, ST100, ST700, TL105, TL110, TL205, ES91, ST68, ST76, ST77, ST88, DV100F, DV101, WB35F, WB50F, DV150F, ST150F
- GET MORE SHOTS FOR LESS compared to the original Samsung BP70A with this 1200 mAh replacement Samsung BP70A battery
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY included with our Samsung BP70A battery bundle
- BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK compared to the original manufacturer equipment or other high priced generic brands such as Wasabi Power, Photive, Vivitar, STK, or BM
- BUY MORE AND SAVE 10% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER buy 2 or more DOT-01 items and get 10% off at checkout NO COUPON NECESSARY!
This DOT-01 Package includes: 1x DOT-01 Brand with this 1200 mAh replacement Samsung BP70A battery Samsung BP-70A Replacement Rechargeable Battery made with Premium Japanese Cells 1x DOT-01 Brand External AC/DC Travel Charger with bonus Car Charger and European Adapters5 Year DOT-01 Battery Warranty This DOT-01 Package was made to compliment the Samsung ST95 Digital Camera More about DOT-01 Products: DOT-01 products are made with you in mind. We have done our best to make a reliable and an affordable product for both the beginner and professional photographer alike. Whether you are heading out on an expedition to the West Indies or beginning a new chapter of your life at home, DOT-01 is behind you with the power you need to catch every moment.We support you and your new batteries for FIVE full years after your purchase date. If you want to drop a compliment our way, or if you have a comment for us, we are available five days a week for you. Please Note:If you are planning a trip somewhere extra COLD or HOT (Dog sledding in the arctic circle, cycling down an active volcano, or whatever you are into these days) Lithium Ion batteries have a much shorter lifespan in extreme weather, so please, plan accordingly!