- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.4 x 12.7 cm ; 499 g
- Shipping Weight: 567 g
- Manufacturer reference: Version 1.0
- ASIN: B00V155S46
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 24 2015
- Average Customer Review: 155 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #160 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID [A Party Game]
|Price:||CDN$ 22.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- 250 prompt cards to decide who in the group is MOST LIKELY TO…
- Includes classic and alternate rules
- More players the better (seriously, 10 people would be chill)
- This game can get real. Prepare to call out your friends
- Contains the same cards as the game "WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO...
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID is a party game for you and your stupid friends. Each round a card is drawn and the group decides who in the group would be most likely to...
#92 CALL DIBS ON PEOPLE AT PARTIES
#119 USE DADDY'S CREDIT CARD
#147 SHAME PEOPLE FOR GOING TO BED
#163 WATCH "PLANET EARTH" FOR 5 HOURS
#207 TRASH TALK AT THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS
First a player declares themselves the judge and reads a card aloud. Each person then says who in the group should be tagged with this card and why.
Accusations can be based off of personality traits, past stories, or really anything at all. As long as you can argue your point, it’s fair game. The judge considers all accusations and makes the final ruling on who should be tagged with the card.
This person keeps the card along with the shame. The judge rotates to the next person in the group. First person with 7 cards loses. There are no winners in this game… only losers.
WARNING: This game is not for everyone. It was created by two brothers in their early 20s who have no problem shamelessly calling out their friends and being called out in return.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Regretted this purchase
Look for similar items by category