- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
DURAGADGET Auxiliary (AUX) 3.5mm Male Stereo Jack to Jack Connecting Cable for the JBL Pulse Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- DURAGADGET's handy auxiliary lead allows you to connect your iPod, MP3 Player, Phone or even your Tablet to your JBL speaker - listen to all your playlists in style!
- Premium quality 1.75 meter lead has gold plated connections and OFC (oxygen free copper) inner conductor material for crisp audio quality and less loss of volume
- Universal 3.5mm male stereo jack connectors are compatible with a whole host of audio devices meaning you'll never be without music
- Coated in classic black PVC, this discreet cable integrates seamlessly with the interior of your car so you won't have to worry about leaving it on display
- Ideal for long car journeys, relaxing in the sun or on the beach, sharing music with friends!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Introducing the DURAGADGET Handy Auxilary Jack to Jack Connecting cable - let your music be heard!
The extra slim designer plug enables you to connect your music player to your portable speaker using the headphone jack.
The cable is double-ended allowing you to plug one end into your new expensive JBL speaker and the other end into your music player, e.g. iPod, MP3, tablet, etc. This means all the music stored on your device can be played through your speaker with high quality results!
High quality, shielded inner conductor material made from OFC (oxygen free) copper is designed to give better sound quality so you can enjoy your music with less volume loss.
.N.B. Any devices pictured are not included with product.
Compatible with: JBL Pulse Speaker
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|