- Item Weight: 299 g
- Shipping Weight: 299 g
- Item model number: 5052400343671
- ASIN: B0065152NI
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 9 2011
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #609,149 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
DURAGADGET Miniature Bluetooth Tablet Keyboard
- For Apple iPad 2, The New Apple 3rd Generation iPad "3" (March 2012 Release), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 & ASUS EeePad Transformer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Introducing DURAGADGET's new bluetooth keyboard for your ipad, giving you the option of an external keyboard for your device, small enough to be carried around with your tablet.
Like using your conventional PC rather than a screen based keyboard, making it much easier, quicker and more accurate than using the onscreen keyboard. The keys are low-profile and designed to give a tactile and responsive feel to your typing needs; this is the ideal accessory for your tablet if you dislike typing on a small and fiddly touchscreen keyboard.
Using state of the art wireless technology to connect to your tablet without the need for cables and plugs, the keyboard has a built-in charger for its long-life Li-ion battery, which can be connected through a micro-usb port (cable included).
Designed to work with all major tablet operating systems that have bluetooth functionality. Bluetooth range of this product is 10 metres. Uses broadcom 2042 chipset with wireless bluetooth 2.0 interface.
Also compatible with: Acer Iconia Tab W500 & A100, Advent Vega, Apple iPad & iPad 2 inc. The New Apple 3rd Generation iPad "3" (March 2012 Release), Archos 70 Internet Tablet, 101 G9, 80 G9, 101, 7c Home, Asus EeePad Transformer TF101, Blackberry PlayBook, CnM TouchPad II, Coby MID1126, MID1125, MID5125, MID7015 Kyros Internet Touchscreen Tablet, MID7016, MID7022 7" Capacitive, MID8024 8" & MID1024 10", Creative ZiiO 7" & 10", Dell Streak 5 & 7, DisGo Tablet 6000 & 7900, Eken M010S, Elonex eTouch, Epad FlyTouch 3, Fujitsu Stylistic Q550, Hannspree HANNSpad, HP Touchpad, HTC Flyer, Kogan Agora, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet & IdeaPad K1, LG Optimus Pad, Motorola Xoom, MSI Windpad, Novatech nTablet, Packard Bell Liberty Tab, Pandigital Planet 7", Star 7" & Nova 7", Panasonic Toughbook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510, P7500, GT-p6810, 8.9 & P1000 7, Sony Tablet S & P, Tabtronics M009S & M7 A8, Toshiba Folio 100, Viewsonic gTablet, Viewpad 10 & Zoostorm SL8.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
+ simple bluetooth setup
+ has pretty much every key you'll ever need
- It's SO small and SO compact that it wouldn't increase productivity anyway - you can still at best use 2 fingers at a time.
- Cheaply made, feels ready to fall apart
- Couldn't bother itself to stay connected to my tablet. It would connect, let me type a couple words and then stop working.
I just didn't like it.