Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens Paperback – Nov 16 1999
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Sean Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens has helped hundreds of thousands of teens find a path toward success and personal fulfillment. Now, with Daily Reflections for Highly Effective Teens, comes a book that will inspire teens to understand, appreciate, and internalize the power of the 7 Habits. With this day-by-day success guide, teenagers will learn how to improve their self-image, build friendships, resist peer pressure, achieve their goals, make important decisions, and live healthier, more self-confident lives. Packed with great quotes, excellent ideas, and inspiration, Sean Covey's warm, insightful, and humorous guide gives teens a road map for surviving and thriving in adolescence and beyond.
About the Author
Sean Covey is Executive Vice President of Global Solutions and Partnerships for FranklinCovey. He is a New York Times bestselling author and has written several books, including The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids, The 4 Disciplines of Execution, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, which has been translated into twenty languages and sold over five million copies worldwide.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
From what I've read of this little treasure, it is great to read a little-a-day, to keep your mind thinking positively, and keep you going on the right track.Published 2 months ago by alison
My son age 12 enjoyed this book and got many positive comments from his teachers about his interest in book choicesPublished on April 17 2013 by Ann Tozer Johnston
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Inspirational
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Business
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Meditations
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Meditation
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Teen Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help
- Books > Teens > Health, Mind & Body
- Books > Teens > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Teens > Religion & Spirituality > Inspirational