countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle sports Tools

on July 12, 2017
What a dream come true, so many songs I have wished to learn all my life, and I can use the cords to play on Guitar or Piano as well. Easy to read and work with, excellent choice of songs, I imagine the 2nd book has other songs not in this one, but this one is packed full of enough favorite songs to keep you busy learning something new every day. I was a pro solo musician for 25 years, and I am really impressed!
on March 16, 2017
This book has a fantastic range of songs in it and the layout of the book with the chords used in the song makes it incredibly easy to follow. The writers have clearly chosen keys for various songs that make them easy to play with smooth transitions between chords. This has led to some of the songs are pitched rather high and I've had to do a bit of transposing to lower them, but don't let that deter you!
on March 23, 2017
I love this book!!! I'm teaching myself to play the ukelele and this has so many songs I can play. It has songs for the beginner, intermediate and more advanced player. Will definitely be purchasing the Leap Year song book as well!
on May 10, 2017
Livre livré rapidement, en parfait état, facture incluse. Très satisfaite. Excellent recueil de pieces de musique. J'apprėcie particulièrement la reliure spirale qui fait que le livre tombe bien à plat sur le lutrin. Belle qualité de papier.
on April 27, 2017
With this had fingerpicking TAB.
on May 13, 2017
It's a music book. Yes it is
on May 24, 2017
Bonne chanson a l'intérieur
on April 18, 2015
Shipped fast ... bought this book as it is used by my Ukulele group ... lots of songs ... quite a few older and some newer songs ... quite a few that are good for beginners.
on June 10, 2017
A great compilation of all types of songs ranging from very easy to challenging.
on March 7, 2017
Great book! Lots of songs, some great classics! Fast delivery too!