Data Communications and Computer Networks: A Busin Hardcover – Mar 3 2004
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Some of my background, i'm a student studying at "Informatics", an IT college in which a guidance recommends to read this book for the CS course. I used this book and got A grade for the Networking module.
This book is well-written and easy to understand and to learn in a manner. Although you might not read whole chapters in this book because it covers many different kind of topics in relation to computer network and the flow of data in a variety of network environments. It also gives you a basis of networking concept including the most updated networking technologies and the techniques, such as "Internet 2, IPv6, Switching, and Encryption," used nowadays. It is designed for those who are now studying year 1 or even year 2 at university or planning to excel or now working in IT industry. That's why it designated "A Business User's Approach"
Because of the book is to be designed for different kind of people, therefore you might just want to read some of which chapters are helpful based on what and where of your uses, situations, and backgrounds, etc... You just need to follow your learning pace on your studies or your jobs. Random reading in this book is further the way in which helps you to understand deeply and to apply.
To sum up, i think it will not be disappointed to you.
That's all my own opinions. Those who have any opinions are welcome to give a review to my views for this book. Thank you!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking