- Product Dimensions: 40.6 x 25.4 x 15.2 cm ; 2.72 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Item model number: S5SSR100
- ASIN: B014ALPSGA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 10 2015
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #95,669 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Datacolor S5SSR100 Spyder 5 Studio Calibration Chart, Silver
- Data color Spyder 5 Studio is for professional and serious photographers seeking the ultimate control of their entire color workflow from capture, to edit, to print
- Capture scene white balance and exposure data anywhere with Spyder Cube, to ensure accurate data for editing
- Calibrate and profile your desktop and laptop displays with Spyder 5 Elite for accurate color from preview, to post-process, to final presentation
- Control brightness, white point, and tone response with created profiles for all of your printers, inks, and papers with Spyder Print
- This bundle provides outstanding savings in a convenient and portable metal case
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ultimate color calibration solution designed for photographers who demand the highest level of control and accuracy for their entire digital color workflow, from capture, to edit, to print.
From the manufacturer
Datacolor Spyder5STUDIO is the ultimate color calibration solution designed for photographers who demand the highest level of control and accuracy for their entire digital color workflow.
- Provides a comprehensive toolkit enabling you to shoot, edit, and print with the utmost in accuracy and color management.
- Suite of tools that ensures your photos are captured accurately, your monitor displays true-to-life colors, and your prints are perfect every time - no matter what ink or paper you choose.
- From start to finish, Spyder5STUDIO color calibrates all of your monitors and ensures professional quality printing results.
SpyderCUBE is the portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance, exposure, and black level.
- It takes the complexity out of image editing by using common tools found in color managed applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Simply take a reference shot with the SpyderCUBE under each unique lighting condition, adjust, save, and apply to the entire series of photos. The innovative design allows you to hang the device in a photography shoot or attach to a tripod mount. In addition, SpyderCUBE is constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable, and shock resistant.
Spyder5ELITE is the ultimate color accuracy solution for monitors and projectors.
- The software is designed for calibration perfectionists with dual mode operation – wizard and expert mode, unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
- Room light monitoring determines optimal monitor brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- See a “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own images in full screen mode to focus on the details important to you.
- The next generation Spyder5 guarantees color accuracy with the industry’s only patented 7-detector optical engine and is compact and portable, with a built-in lens cap and tripod mount.
SpyderPRINT is the full-featured solution for enthusiasts and professionals to print and measure color patches and create custom RGB printer profiles for ultimate print matching.
- Supports calibration of multiple printer types including: photography and fine art printers, post card printers, and others.
- The extended gray targets allow you to include and measure precision gray and near gray patches, enhancing the quality of tinted and black and white prints.
- The software supports two reading modes: individual color patches and strips of color patches, giving flexibility to control the way you work.
- The SpyderGuide provides convenience in reading the printed targets to help you create profiles easily and accurately.
- The exclusive SpyderProof (soft proof) feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate printer calibration results.
- Have full control of your printer output with the ability to create any number of custom profiles to ICC standards for any combination of printers, inks, and papers.
- The advanced controls allow you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible printout for your images.
What You Get
- SpyderCUBE and protective pouch
- Spyder5ELITE colorimeter with USB
- SpyderPRINT spectrocolorimeter with base, USB, and SpyderGuide
- Welcome Card with software download link, software serial number, and warranty registration
- Cleaning Cloth
- Metal Case
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, Windows 10 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Monitor resolution 1280x768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download and activation
- USB port
|Designed For||Hobbyist photographers seeking a simple monitor color calibration solution||Serious photographers and designers seeking a full-featured and advanced color accuracy solution||Professional photographers, studios, and calibration perfectionists seeking ultimate control of their color workflow||Professional photographers, studios, and calibration perfectionists seeking ultimate control of their entire color workflow from image capture to print|
|Hardware Calibration Device||Spyder5 Colorimeter||Spyder5 Colorimeter||Spyder5 Colorimeter||Spyder5 Colorimeter SpyderPRINT SpectroColorimeter SpyderCUBE|
|Software||4 Step Process & Interactive Help||Wizard, Interactive Help & Advanced Features||Wizard, Interactive Help, Expert Console & Suite of expert features||Wizard, Interactive Help, Expert Console, Suite of expert features and Printer Profiling-Ink & Paper|
|Calibration Settings||Fixed (2)||16 Choices||Unlimited choices, User-Defined, and Rec.709 & 2020 for Videography||Unlimited Display & RGB Printer choices, User-Defined, and Rec.709 & 2020 for Videography|
|Multiple Monitor Support||Laptops & Desktop monitors||Laptops & Desktop monitors||Laptops, Desktop monitors, Front Projectors & Studio Match Assistant||Laptops, Desktop monitors, Front Projectors & Studio Match Assistant|
|Before & After Calibration Evaluation||Standard Datacolor Image||Imported User Images||Imported User Images (Full Screen Mode)||Imported User Images (Full Screen Mode)|
|Room Light Monitoring||None||3 Ambient Light Settings||5 Ambient Light Settings||5 Ambient Light Settings|
|Analysis||None||Basic Monitor Analysis||Advanced Monitor Analysis including Screen Uniformity||Advanced Monitor Analysis including Screen Uniformity|
|Profiles||RGB Monitor||RGB Monitor||RGB Monitor||RGB Monitor & RGB Printer|
|Print Targets||None||None||None||225, 729 patch targets with optional 238 extended grays for enhanced B&W printing|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There are more expensive X-Rite colorimiters on the market, but for the price, this one is solid.