Dead Boys Can't Dance: Sexual Orientation, Masculinity, and Suicide Paperback – Mar 10 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michel Dorais has spent many years working with victims of sexual abuse and juvenile prostitution as a clinical social worker and is now a professor of social work at Laval University in Quebec City. He is the author of ten books dealing with sexuality. Patrice Corriveau is assistant professor in the Department of Criminology, University of Ottawa and the author of La r pression juridique des homosexuels au Qu bec et en France.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief > Suicide
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Suicide
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies > Men
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Lesbian Studies