Decolonizing the Colonial City: Urbanization and Stratification in Kingston, Jamaica Hardcover – Aug 31 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
38 halftones, 61 maps
About the Author
Head of the School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford, 1998-2002. Life President of the Association for Research on Central America and the Caribbean. Life member (and one time Chairman) of the Society of Caribbean Studies. Former President of the Society for Latin American Studies and editor of its journal: Bulletin of Latin American Research. Recipient of the Gold Medal of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Caribbean & West Indies > Jamaica
- Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > History > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Urban
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology