- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose; A Round Table Comic Paperback – Sep 17 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Based on the headlines, it had seemed to me that the author had led a charmed life, turning his midas touch from one business to another. Turns out the truth is very different and author is just as human as the rest of us with the main difference that he has made some very big bets in his life, bets which very nearly went bad. Personally I found this very inspiring.
Not often can you enjoy a great read and still take away a number of learnings...in fact this will challenge most people to do more, do it differently and do it now than many other business books.
At its very core this is a simple story about a very passionate group of people that have delivered a dream. Scratch deeper and you find a book that is broken into 3 key sections:
2. Profit and Passion;
3. Profits, Passion and Purpose
Tony Hsieh shares his personal jouney, warts and all, and we learn about many things in the process. Things like committing fully to your dream and vision, inspiring those around you, never giving up, focusing on your customers, developing a strong culture, keeping the right people and creating a business model that is sustainable in the short and long term. Sounds so simple...and it is...but harder to put into practice each and every day. Reading this book will not give you the tools, models and frameworks of a HBR but it is not suppose to. What it will give you is a renewed sense of passion, purpose and the desire to create profit...
What more could you ask for!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Retailing
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Customer Service
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management