- Product Dimensions: 64.9 x 46 x 14.2 cm ; 6 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 6 Kg
- Item model number: ST2421L
- ASIN: B004IJZNHO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 21 2012
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #629,986 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Dell ST2421L 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Slim and elegant design. With its slim depth and high-gloss front bezel that complements your desktop, the ST2421L is a stylish monitor designed to fit most home environments. Elegant, functional and built for maximum comfort, its tilt-adjustability feature has a panel tilt of 4° forward and 21° backward. You'll also be amazed by the intuitive touch controls and the beautiful lit bottom front bezel when the monitor is on.^This highly efficient LCD panel is both mercury and arsenic free. The LED backlight complies with the stringent environmental standard, ENERGY STAR 5.0, to help you lower energy consumption without sacrificing performance.^Master performer Transform any room in your house into center stage and enjoy action-packed entertainment in addition to stunning picture quality.Energy efficient - designed with LED backlight to comply with environmental standard, ENERGY STAR 5.0, to help you lower energy consumption. Quality that's measured - with an estimated 7,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, you’re able to experience the outstanding contrast and intricate detail delivered through richer and deeper blacks. Brighten up your world - illuminate your desktop experience with a brightness level of 250cd/m2 (typical). Enriched in color -enjoy more crisp and vibrant graphics with a depth of 16.7 million colors. No more glare- cut out unwanted reflections with antiglare coating.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enjoy a perfect picture viewing with this Dell ST2421L Widescreen LED LCD Monitor! This LED monitor offers a big and bright 24-inch screen size with a high definition 1920 x 1080 resolution, 7,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and a 250 cd/m2 brightness. Enjoy crisp and clear images of fast motion video with the speedy 5 ms response time. Get a great view of everything thanks to the 170 horizontal and 160 vertical viewing angles! With HDMI, DVI with HDCP and VGA ports, you can choose your connection! This monitor includes two 3.5 mm audio jacks for connecting external speakers. Watch movies, play games and edit photos in true cinematic picture quality with this 24-inch Dell ST2421L 1080p Widescreen LED LCD Monitor! Order now!By Law, California shipments of this product are subject to a $8.00 Electronic Waste Recycling Fee24-inch Dell ST2421L1080p Widescreen LED LCD Monitor VGA cable Power cordNotes: Model: ST2421L Product Requirements: Available power outlet Available VGA connector DVI and HDMI cable and ports External speakers with 3.5 mm ports Disclosure: LCD displays may have cosmetic imperfections that appear as small bright or dark spots. This is common to all LCD displays used in products by all vendors and is not specific to any vendor or brand. Below are the acceptable amounts of "dot defects" for LCD displays that we sell: 20-Inch to 24-Inch: Total Defects: 8 Bright or Dark Dots (random): 4 Bright or Dark Dots (2 adjacent): 2 Bright or Dark Dots (3 adjacent): 0 Minimum distance between defects: 15 mm (bright to bright dots) Minimum distance between defects: 5 mm (dark to dark dots)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
so when I became a contractor and had to buy my own equipment, I was willing to compromise on the price. I bought one of these and had a dual monitor setup with a 19" 4:3 ultrasharp (Dell 1907) next to it, for a while.
The colors aren't quite the same. These have a little more yellow saturation by default. But there are a lot of options for adjusting the RGB settings along with the contrast and brightness, so you can tweak it. But I'm a sys-admin, not an artist or web designer, so I leave it stock and it works for me.
The base is fixed. So it doesn't go up or down or rotate 90 degrees, but it does tilt back and forth.
This monitor will accept a dell speaker bar, though you need to use an AC adapter for the speaker bar, as it doesn't have the 5V connector built into the monitor.
All-in-all I was so happy with the price and overall performance that I bought a second one and when I can put my new desk together, if I have enough room, I will buy a 3rd because they are a good quality and you get a nice looking, pretty high resolution screen for the money.
I'm also happy to report that the 2nd monitor has an identical color profile to the first which was purchased 3 months prior. So if you are buying a couple of these for side-by-side use, out of the box they were identical. I've had monitors in the past that are the same make, model and year, but have different color profiles.
bottom-line: If you are a graphic designer or need extremely accurate color pallets, then you will need to spend more money for an ultrasharp-class monitor. But for most people, this will fit the bill and give you good bang for your buck.
In spite of the mounting issue, I use this monitor on my desk and am very pleased with its performance.