Demystifying Chipmaking Paperback – Apr 14 2005
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“...a useful guide for engineers just entering the packaging sector of the semiconductor industry or for newly vetted engineering school grads. – Ron Iscoff, Editor, Chip Scale Review
"Demystifying Chipmaking...will provide an interesting overview of the IC fabrication process while familiarizing you with the terminology." - Rick Nelson, Chief Editor, Test & Measurement World
Takes the reader through the entire manufacturing process making the entire process of making a chip surprisingly easy to understand
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Semiconductors
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering