- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Basic Books; Basic Pbk ed. edition (Sept. 19 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0465067107
- ISBN-13: 978-0465067107
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.7 x 21.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: 94 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#160,196 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #29 in Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Industrial & Product Design > Industrial
- #95 in Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
- #512 in Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
The Design of Everyday Things Paperback – Sep 18 2002
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Provocative." -- Time magazine
"This book is a joy--fun and of utmost importance." -- Tom Peters
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The latter few chapters get a bit dry, but reading this from cover to cover is still a very worthwhile experience for anyone looking to get into design or understand a bit about why things are designed the way they are.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews