- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Basic Books; Revised, Expanded ed. edition (Nov. 5 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0465050654
- ISBN-13: 978-0465050659
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 21 cm
- Shipping Weight: 363 g
- Average Customer Review: 94 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#486 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1 in Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Operations Research
- #1 in Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- #1 in Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
The Design of Everyday Things: Revised and Expanded Edition Paperback – Nov 5 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Design may be our top competitive edge. This book is a joy--fun and of the utmost importance."―Tom Peters, author of In Search of Excellence
About the Author
Don Norman is a co-founder of the Nielsen Norman Group, and holds graduate degrees in both engineering and psychology. His many books include Emotional Design, The Design of Future Things, and Living with Complexity. He lives in Silicon Valley, California.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The latter few chapters get a bit dry, but reading this from cover to cover is still a very worthwhile experience for anyone looking to get into design or understand a bit about why things are designed the way they are.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews