- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Design It, Knit It: Babies Spiral-bound – Jun 1 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Debbie Bliss has been designing knitwear for more than two decades. She is the best-selling author of more than 30 books on knitting design and has her own line of luxurious yarns, which are sold worldwide. She designed a line for Baby Gap and a line of little boys' wear for Marks & Spencer. She lives in London.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
All patterns are knitted separately then seam together. If you don't mind that, I think it's a great book.
Easy patterns to follow. The little boys "moose" sweater is adorable.
I haven't done alot of intarsia knitting and this book is a good start.
It gives you knitter's graph paper and starter charts for the alphabet letters.
Looking forward to using this book quite a bit.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Knitting
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Expert Advice > Debbie Bliss