Design for Response -OS Hardcover – Mar 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Leslie H. Sherr is director of communications at Desgrippes Gob & Associates. A former editor at "Graphis", she has written on architecture and design for several publications.
David J. Katz founded and managed several consumer product and direct response companies (including Martec, Pierre Cardin Luggage, and the Graphyx Agency) and currently is a direct marketing consultant. They both live in New York City.
Top Customer Reviews
What I found particularly interesting were the author's comments on each piece, and the detailed case-studies that are the foundation for each chapter.
The case-studies discuss the psychological basis for the responses generated as well as an in-depth illustration of the design elements.
I highly recommend this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising