Design Studies: Theory and Research in Graphic Design Paperback – Sep 1 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Audrey Bennett is a College Art Association professional development fellow and associate professor of graphics at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The specific examples of how other teachers have structured their classes is inspiring, in particular the case studies in the back section titled "Human Centred Design".
The extensive and descriptive "Cultural Studies Bibliography" is a wonderful resource for further study into the areas of design research, strategy and education.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Graphic Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Drafting & Presentation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference