Designing Direct Mail That Sells Hardcover – Jan 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Blum explains the "whys" and "hows" behind bursts and stickers; how to test a direct mail piece; creating an effective package, envelope, response card and brochure; and designing self-mailers and 3-D or oversized pieces. She also defines such direct mail lingo as "lift letters," "freemiums," etc.
Even more edifying are the book's sidebars, which provide advice from direct mail specialists, test and design tips, formatting advice and other valuable tricks.
Now that I've learned from hard knocks, I find this book just as useful, as a reminder, as a fine tuner and as a classic illustration of right and wrong, what to do and what to avoid.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct