- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-5(tm) Paperback – May 22 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
The Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-5(R) is a concise, affordable companion to the ultimate psychiatric reference, DSM-5(R). It includes the fully revised diagnostic classification, as well as all of the diagnostic criteria from DSM-5(R) in an easy-to-use paperback format. This handy reference provides quick access to the information essential to making a diagnosis. Designed to supplement DSM-5(R), this convenient guide will assist all mental health professionals as they integrate the DSM-5(R) diagnostic criteria into their diagnoses.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders stands alone as the most authoritative reference available for clinical practice in the mental health field, and the structural and diagnostic changes in the fifth edition are "must-know" material for every clinician. The Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-5(R) distills the most crucial, updated diagnostic information from this volume to provide clinicians with an invaluable resource for effectively diagnosing mental disorders, ranging from the most prevalent to the least common.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this manual to other mental health professionals.
Most recent customer reviews
A must reference for all health professionals treating patients with psychological and psychiatric problemsPublished 2 months ago by Roman Gut
This is what I needed for class. Although I think it is a copy of the original book as the pages are not evenly cut and glue is everywhere. But it works!Published 3 months ago by littlekr
Whenever and wherever I feel like giving my friends a diagnostic of bipolar disorder or some sort.Published 7 months ago by Marianne
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology