Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.99 shipping
Destiny English Only - Xbox One - English Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 28.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Online only and requires an Xbox Live Gold membership.
- An incredible story set within a newly-imagined, always-connected universe filled with action and adventure.
- Create your character, forge your legend by defeating powerful foes, and earn unique and customizable weapons, gear, and vehicles.
- Unprecedented variety of FPS gameplay that redefines the genre and breaks traditional conventions of story, cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes.
- Platform: Xbox One
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Xbox One | Edition: English
Amazon.ca Product Description
From the Creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Become legend.
A Bold New World
Embark on an epic action adventure with rich cinematic storytelling where you unravel the mysteries of our universe and reclaim what we lost at the fall of our Golden Age.
More Ways To Play
The next evolution of the first-person action genre that provides an unprecedented combination of storytelling, cooperative, competitive, and public gameplay, and personal activities that are all seamlessly woven into an expansive, persistent online world. Venture out alone or join up with friends. The choice is yours.
Create Your Legend
Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a nearly limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take your upgraded character into every mode, including campaign, cooperative, social, public, and competitive multiplayer.
From the Manufacturer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
What the game lacks is imagination and innovation. Bungie's previous work, Halo, has become iconic because of the memorable game world, the fleshed-out characters, the engaging story and the fun game-play. By comparison Destiny offers more variety in game-play elements, but is just so bland. The story is practically non-existent, the characters are barely developed and utterly forgettable and the entire world feels lifeless.
The story is, indeed, one of the weakest components of the game. For those who just want to grind and play some decent muti-player or co-op, you'll probably be more than satisfied.
Those of you looking for more will be left wanting.
You can level up your character to 20 through XP and then to 30 by acquiring better gear and upgrading it. That's where the real challenge starts and that's the part of the game that can become somewhat addictive. The extra content that has already started rolling out adds a lot to the game and thankfully there is a lot more planned because the Destiny world feels a little small or unfinished at the moment.
Don't get me wrong, there's fun to be had here, just don't expect anything earth shattering. And given that there really isn't much to play on the XBOX One at the moment, this can be a decent way to kill some time till the new games start rolling out.
graphics are very nice though. like many have put it, overhyped!
These problems have unfortunately brought down what could have been an otherwise amazing game, people feel the game is 'incomplete' or 'gutted' due to the lack of content and story, they are right. Here's hoping Bungie speeds up their '10 year plan' and release enough content and fixes to make this game to what it is meant to be.
I like the strike playlist. I think it is a fun way to play with your friends online. The game feels like a MMO. It's similar to Fable but less interactions with others. Overall I am quite happy with this game. I just cannot stop playing it since I got it. The graphics are beautiful.
Playing multiplayer wasn't so great for me. Most of the time the enemy team was over powered because they were all levels 30 and had better weapons.
Overall the game itself is fun.
Beautiful looking game, great gameplay, okay story (so far), and great multiplayer.
After sinking 72+ hours of my life into this game, I would like to point out a few issues I'm having with the game:
- Only allowing three members on a fireteam is limiting. Sometimes I want to play with one or two more people and then we aren't able to all play together. You're basically restricted to the Crucible and I'm not a huge PvP person. I wish the story missions would scale in difficulty more to allow for more people.
- No matchmaking for raids and daily/weekly missions. This is one of my biggest beefs with the game. The raid requires a total of six people to enter, but there is no matchmaking feature at all. This results in people being forced into spamming players in the Tower with party invites. And because of the lack of being able to easily communicate with other players that aren't in your party, it's just frustrating. A lot of my xbox friends are in other time zones or work different hours, so I can usually only get three or four people together, which isn't enough for a the raid and as a result, still haven't been able to do it. I REALLY hope Bungie fixes this in the future as it's extremely limiting for a lot of people.
- Not being able to skip cut scenes. Considering how often you revisit story missions in this game, this is just inexcusable and needs to be patched. And why can't all party members be in the cut scenes?
With all of that said, I'm still playing the game A LOT. It's not a revolutionary game or anything, but the gameplay is fun and it's a great game to play with your friends.
~*~*~ Original Review ~*~*~
I'm really enjoying this game so far. The graphics are impressive, the soundtrack is great and the voice acting is _mostly_ good.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Great game, just a little expensive to keep up with the expansions.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
It is a really fun game, except you need to buy the DLC to get the full experiencePublished 13 months ago by Evan Murphy-Snow