The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access Paperback – Dec 5 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an excellent study guide for medical, dental, or other health science students. The ninth edition includes numerous color diagrams, gross photographs, diagnostic images, and a small but captivating set of three-dimensional animations, which help make a difficult topic easier to understand."- Harris Goodman, MD (Saint Francis Memorial Hospital) 4 star Doody rating!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, if your background in embryology isn't solid this book can be a nightmare at times. Topics are interjected haphazardly into other topics without proper introduction, and descriptions can often be unclear. As other reviewers have stated, you will have to search outside of this textbook for thorough explanations.
I gave this text 2/5 stars because it falls short of being elaborated enough for educational purposes, while simultaneously not containing the specific, factual information needed as a clinical reference.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Embryology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Embryology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Embryology