The Development of Sports Medicine in Twentieth-Century Britain Paperback – May 26 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
E. M. Tansey is Reader in the History of Modern Medical Sciences for the Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine, University College London. She has published in numerous medical, scientific and historical journals including Medical History, Journal of the History of Medicine, and Lancet. She is the Convenor of the Wellcome Trust's History of Twentieth Century Medicine Group, which exists to promote interaction between historians, clinicians and biomedical scientists.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Sports Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Sports Medicine
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > History of Sports