- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Diabetes Meals on $7 a Day-or Less!: How to Plan Healthy Menus without Breaking the Bank Paperback – Dec 20 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Offers numerous strategies for penny-wise meal planning and cost-wise cooking." -San Antonio Express-News
About the Author
Patricia Geil, M.S., R.D., F.A.D.A., C.D.E., is the coauthor of Diabetes Meals on $7 a Day—or Less (ADA, 1999) and 101 Nutrition Tips for People with Diabetes (ADA, 1999).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Budget
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > American Diabetes Association
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes