Diagnosis and Treatment of Symptoms of the Respiratory Tract Hardcover – Illustrated, Oct 7 1997
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Although respiratory symptoms are among the most common reasons for which patients seek medical care, this is the first book that discusses the management of all these symptoms in a thorough and systematic manner. Prior references have been disease-oriented rather than symptom oriented - and perhaps less practically useful as a result. After all, patients complain of symptoms, not diseases.
By utilizing what has been learned about managing cough and dyspnea, and applying a consistent six-step management strategy to other respiratory symptoms, this book is sure to be of on-going clinical value. It is quite comprehensive, covering the diagnosis and effective treatment of chest pain, cough dyspnea, hemoptysis, wheeze, nasal obstruction/rhinorrhea/postnasal drip, hoarseness, sneeze, epistaxis, hiccough, facial pain and headache, snoring, anosmia, halitosis, sore throat and globus sensation.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Respiratory
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Respiratory Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Diagnosis
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pulmonary
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Respiratory Therapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pulmonary
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Diagnosis
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Otolaryngology