- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5(tm)) Paperback – May 22 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
This new edition of the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5(R)), used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders, is the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health. Their dedication and hard work have yielded an authoritative volume that defines and classifies mental disorders in order to improve diagnoses, treatment, and research. This manual, which creates a common language for clinicians involved in the diagnosis of mental disorders, includes concise and specific criteria intended to facilitate an objective assessment of symptom presentations in a variety of clinical settings -- inpatient, outpatient, partial hospital, consultation-liaison, clinical, private practice, and primary care.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, is the most comprehensive, current, and critical resource for clinical practice available to today's mental health clinicians and researchers of all orientations. The information contained in the manual is also valuable to other physicians and health professionals, including psychologists, counselors, nurses, and occupational and rehabilitation therapists, as well as social workers and forensic and legal specialists. DSM-5(R) is the most definitive resource for the diagnosis and classification of mental disorders.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
High quality, genuine DSMV copy that was flawless.
1. Pages are of various different qualities and shades. You can see this clearly when looking at the book while it's closed.
2. Very poor craftsmanship holding the pages together. Some pages just came off (see picture)
3. I've noticed at least one occasion where one page was printed double.
4. The item arrived with the corners damaged.
This looks like a replica or a copy. My colleague has a hard-copy bought from the APA, and it does not have any of the above flaws. The coloring is also different (it's purple, whereas this one is dark blue).
Most recent customer reviews
I love it! I am not a nurse or doctor but now i can 'exploit' any situation. Diagnose my children quickly not too young around 13-16, with any psychosis consultation and now with... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Prepaid Card
WAY cheaper than Indigo/Coles! (saved 150 bucks). Excellent condition. Beautiful hardcover and overall store quality.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this and I love it. It has helped me so much and the price is unbeatable. The product came is perfect condition and has been very helpful. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great copy for the price. It's clearly a proof copy as "clinical" is mispelled on several occasions the same way. However, all of the information seems to be there!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology