CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 42.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Diamond Select Toys FEB074479 Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Enterprise
- Decades after its 1966 TV debut, Star Trek remains one of the world's most recognized science fiction franchises
- The starships seen in the series and films are instantly recognizable by millions
- The Movie Enterprise re-creates the ship as seen in the second Trek theatrical film, based on Andrew Probert's redesign
- Features light and sound effects
- Measures 16-Inch long
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A Diamond Select Release An Art Asylum Design and Sculpt Measuring 16-Inch long, the Star Trek II, The Wrath of Khan version of the U.S.S. Enterprise features authentic lighting and sound effects from the classic film, and features an all-new paint scheme. Sculpted and designed by Art Asylum, this legendary vessel is ready to leave dry-dock and explore your collection Window box packaging.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have the excelsior and it fit perfectly.
I’m going to have to glue mine to the stand I think.
- The plastic on the saucer is very translucent, normal ambient room light and shadow pass through it.
- The deflector dish is a solid black piece of plastic, not even coloured blue and does not light up.
- The lighting effects are terrible. Light bleeds through the plastic from the inside, it's particularly laughable in the deflector area - like making the entire bottom section of the ship glow compensates for the deflector dish.
It's hard to believe this comes from the same makers as the Enterprise D. I wish I had gone for the original configuration 1701 as it wouldnt have required much in the way of lighting.
Sound is fantastic - very loud!
* The plastic is thin and brittle - in shipping a small piece broke off where the nacelles connect to struts.
* There's little attention to detail - the paint is dabbed on for windows - but it results in odd shapes, the lights just shine through the hull - only the nacelles have colored plastic. On other ships, colored plastic was used to add lighting effects to the impulse engines and deflector dish. Here the deflector dish is just painted black, and you can see the brush marks when it lights up.
* The plastic itself is sort of a beige-y off-white. It doesn't really match the greyish hue from the movie.
* Only one side of the nacelles light up - bizarrely, it's the inside side of them that does.
Diamond Select has released multiple iterations of various sculpts. I would hold off on buying this and hope they release a version of the Enterprise A (from Star Trek V / VI) which would be visually more or less identical but would hopefully address the problems with this one.
Want to see more reviews on this item?