Diet Analysis Plus 9.0 Windows/Macintosh CD-ROM CD-ROM – Dec 17 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Buying the online code may be a better route, you can go to cengagebrain.com and buy an online subscription for $32. Also if your getting it for a class, you can get it right away by the online subscription. Everything is updated online-unlike the disk and all you have to do after purchasing is sign in online. Allot of foods/recipes that people add to the program are saved into a database, so its nice to not to have to put in as many individual foods or recipes that are not listed.
However, if your looking at price as your main factor, the disk is probably the best way to go. It doesn't have a whole lot of foods, other than very basic and healthy American foods. I had a problem finding allot of foods and had to type allot of my own recipes in but price was what drew me to buy the disk.
I was also annoyed that I had to scroll through 16 pages of search results to find the freaking banana. They have every banana-containing baby food under the sun listed before a plain old banana.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences