Dietary Reference Intakes: the Essential Guide to Nutrient Requirements Hardcover – Sep 29 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"An essential reference for nutritionists and for those in the health professions who are concerned with planning meals or making recommendations on nutrition."
About the Author
Jennifer J. Otten, Jennifer Pitzi Hellwig, Linda D. Meyers, Editors
Top Customer Reviews
This books summarizes all the nutrient recommendations for all age groups and the basis for the recommendations.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Sometimes you have to go to the horse to understand their thinking.
I have not finished reading the book yet as to its fullness.
This Amazon distributed book came fast and clean.
I am a happy camper with a book on super health.
Thank You Amazon and The National Academy of Sciences
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Nutrition