Dismantling Democracy: The Multilateral Agreement on Investment (MAI) and Its Impact Paperback – Jan 1 1998
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Each of the writers presents compelling arguments.... a thought-provoking book" (Graeme S. Mount Canadian Book Review Annual)
"...the authors --research associates of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives--argue that the MAI, driven by powerful U.S.-based multinationals, will strongly limit Canada's ability to set its own social, cultural, and environmental priorities." (Scott Anderson Quill & Quire)
About the Author
ANDREW JACKSON is a research associate of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
MATTHEW SANGER is a research associate of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Law > International Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Investments & Securities
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies