Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management in Construction: An International Perspective Hardcover – Oct 20 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book provides information for students and practitioners of construction who need a global perspective on one of the hottest topics of the day. Unlike many hot topics, it is not likely to cool quickly - CSM
About the Author
Fenn is Professor, Department of Civil Engineering.
Fenn is Professor, Department of Civil Engineering. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Industrial Relations
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Buildings & Construction
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Law > Business > Construction
- Books > Law > International Law
- Books > Law > Specialties > Construction
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Law