Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 6.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 5.99 shipping
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - PlayStation Portable Standard Edition
- The battle between good and evil continues: The action-packed world of Dissidia Final Fantasy is back in full-force, now with new game modes, story missions, items, alternate costumes and combat features
- Soar through expansive environments and participate in gripping combat, all while enjoying RPG-based character development that adds a rich layer of depth to the story behind the clashing forces
- New characters revealed: Kain (Final Fantasy IV), Tifa (Final Fantasy VII) and Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) are revealed as playable characters - the first of many new faces to step up in this ultimate battle between good and evil
- New features and scenarios: New to Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy are an Assist feature that enables players to enlist characters as back-up in combat, as well as a playable Chaos storyline that further enhances the robust gameplay experience
- Platform: Sony PSP
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
The divine conflict between harmony and discord rages on, the fate of the world its promised prize. Fighting to secure it are brave souls summoned for that solitary purpose. These warriors, relying on what fragments of their shattered memories remain, fight to end the conflict - and for a chance to return home, to the worlds they each once knew.
From the Manufacturer
The innovative, fast-paced combat of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY returns with all-new and enhanced features, adding characters from classic FF titles, new tactical possibilities using Assist Characters, a fully immersive world map setting, and much more. Pit your favorite characters from the FINAL FANTASY series against one another in this follow-up to the best-selling PSP® game of 2009!
- New characters join the roster - The star-studded roster from DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY is expanded, adding new fan-favorites including Kain from FINAL FANTASY IV, Tifa from FINAL FANTASY VII, and Yuna from FINAL FANTASY X. Over thirty characters come together for the greatest assembly in the series' history
- Enhanced battle system - The groundbreaking blend of frenetic fighting and character progression first introduced in DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY returns, now with all-new gameplay additions. Call in a second character to assist during battle, counter your opponent's EX moves, and use EX Revenge to slow time and pummel your opponent! New costumes, new play styles, and new environments come together for a fully updated experience!
- Immersive RPG elements - True to its heritage, DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY features an enthralling single-player experience. Wage the endless war between Cosmos and Chaos across a world map replete with quests, characters, and shops. With RPG Mode, you can even play out battles in the command style of classic FINAL FANTASY installments.
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos—god of discord. Two divine powers locked in an endless struggle, each seeking to reign supreme.
Long has the world played stage to their violent conflict, now at peace, now teetering on the verge of annihilation, but never for a moment striking a balance between the two.
The scars of war run deep across the realm. And still these battles rage on, a tempest the eons cannot quell.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So far, I'm at Chaps 4 or 5, the chaps are short and after each open up a new character/chap to experience, not like the first one each chap gets fairly long.
One thing I don't like is it starts with the Cosmo characters, kind of a downside not able to start with the Chaos side of the story.