Diversity in Europe: Dilemnas of differential treatment in theory and practice Hardcover – Nov 26 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Gideon Calder is Reader in Ethics and Social Philosophy at the University of Wales, Newport.
Dr Emanuela Ceva is Senior Research Associate at the Institute for Advanced Study, Pavia and Lecturer in Political Philosophy at the University of Pavia, Italy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > Law > Current Affairs
- Books > Law > Perspectives on Law > Non-US Legal Systems
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Civil Rights & Liberties
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Civil Rights
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History