Divided Legacy, Volume IV: A History of the Schism in Medical Thought Hardcover – Oct 6 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Coulter’s book gives those of us involved in holistic practice a sense of history, a broad and humanizing perspective on the politics and economics of contending medical philosophies in the marketplace….His tone is unsensational and earnest. His research is stunning."
— Norman Weinstein in East-West Journal
About the Author
Harris Coulter is a native of Baltimore, Maryland, and a graduate of Yale University. He received his PhD from Columbia University. He is the author of numerous articles and several books on acupuncture, osteopathy, herbalism, and alternative health care.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Special Topics > History