Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Droid Razr HD (Verizon-Not for Non-HD or MAXX Models)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made of Durable, Flexible TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Material by Diztronic
- Matte Back Prevents Fingerprints, High Gloss TPU Frames the Screen
- Precise Cutouts Give Full Access To All Ports, Power Button, Cameras, Mics
- Lay-On-The-Table Design Helps Protect Display from
- Ultra Thin and Lightweight, Weighs Less Than 3/4 Ounce and Only 1.4mm Thick!
This case will only fit the new Motorola Droid RAZR HD. It will NOT fit the original Droid Razr, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr M, or Droid Razr Maxx HD.Slip your Motorola Droid RAZR HD from Verizon into this custom fit Matte Back Black TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor. The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage. Easy to install and remove, and definitely affordable-why not build a changeable wardrobe for your phone? Available in Matte Back Black, Matte Back Hot Pink, Pink GlitterFlex and Clear GlitterFlex by Diztronic All products sold in Diztronic Retail Packaging carry a 90 day warranty.Disclaimer: Diztronic cannot guarantee compatibility with OEM and 3rd party accessories, we can only guarantee compatibility with the actual phone and stock charging cable our cases were designed for. This may include but is not limited to: some screen protectors, extended batteries, auxiliary cables, larger than stock charging cables, vehicle and desktop docks.[RETAIL PACKAGING]
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have run into the issue of some micro-USB cables not fitting correctly with the case on the phone. My individual experience has been that some older cables haven't fit well, but I've had no issues with the stock Motorola cable that came with the phone or new cables ordered from Monoprice shortly after purchasing the phone. While this can be a slight annoyance, it isn't a big deal for me personally.
Overall, I find these to be very good slim-line cases
+ It adds the least bulk. It's a rigid polyurethane that still has some give - it's in a nice sweet spot between a hard plastic case and a soft silicone case, and it's very thin (but the phone is still well protected).
+ The cutouts are all in the right place, it even has a cutout for the microphone which some cheaper cases don't have.
+ The matte finish on the back is nice, it looks good and feels good in hand. The edge around the front is shiny, which is kind of neat. It's a clean and simple design.
- I have an AmazonBasics 6 foot USB to MicroUSB cable, and it is too big for nearly every case's holes, including this one. I can charge the phone in this case because it has one big hole for the USB and HDMI cables, so I can shove the cable in there and it works. The silicone cases have individual holes, and that doesn't work at all.
- I really, deeply wish they made this case in white or a light gray. I would absolutely buy this again. Best case for the money, hands down.
The case itself is made of a more reliable material like a hard rubber/plastic, but it fits like a hard case. To me that is an automatic plus because of the fact that it wont fly into 5 pieces if it were to fall on the ground. The feel of the case is nice, but it is slippery in hand and it can slip out of grasp easily. Hopefully there will be a follow up case that is just like this, but with a textured feeling on the back. Otherwise, if you need a casing that fits, is well constructed and most importantly, cheap! You found the right one.
Take the $10 plunge, it's well worth it.
P.S. when the phone is in pocket, along with the case, the lint will not stick to the case. That's another huge plus.