DockATot Deluxe+ Dock (Pristine White) - The All in One Baby Lounger Breathable & Hypoallergenic - Suitable from 0-8 months
- REINVENTS THE WOMB: DockATot has been designed to offer a safe, snug and soothing environment for babies. We like to think it's the next best thing to the womb. Babies can play and lounge without the restrictions of buckles or the distraction of bells and whistles.
- FACILITATES TUMMY TIME: DockATot is the ideal spot to let your little one get their tummy time in. The rounded bumper helps to prop up your awake baby when placed under his/her arms. Tummy time can help babies develop neck strength and motor skills.
- PROVIDES A COMFORTABLE MICROCLIMATE: For a baby to be comfortable, we need to think not just about their global climate, but about their microclimate as well. The microclimate is the space directly affecting their surroundings. DockATot is hypoallergenic and made with the most nurturing and hygienic fabrics that also have excellent air-permeability.
- PROVIDES PORTABILITY: The DockATot is lightweight and simple to travel with. It sure beats letting baby rest on questionable hotel bedding
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED: Not only is the Dockatot free of phthalate and other harmful substances, it has received multiple safety certifications, including Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 (EU), and meets the following standards of ASTM F-963-11, US CPSIA 2008, 16 CRF 1632 flammability test, and California Proposition 65
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color:White The DockATot Deluxe+ is a parent's dream come true. It's a one-stop-shop for play, cuddling, diaper changes, tummy time, and more. The ergonomic design helps develop neck and arm muscles during tummy time. It's lightweight enough to take on trips down the street to grandma's house or on a journey to the other side of the world. Plus, the new Deluxe+ model now has loops to attach the toy bar for even more interactive play time. Please note: DockATot docks should not be used inside the crib.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
At first I loved LOVED the docAtot he was finally peaceful and sleeping.
My son will be 4 months next week so I have had my bed for only 2ish months. I wash it regularly, I would say minimum once a week. Today when I went to wash it I found mold growing between it and the mattresses.
I NOW know from checking on the website they say they have totally "breathable" fabrics but that this can happen.
I am going to call BS on that, this is my fourhth child, I have used many apparatus to help all of my babies sleep and I have NEVER had this happen. I do not have a waterproof liner on my mattress, it is a normal mini crib mattress that has it plastic on it. Even if you did this should not happen. This is a huge design flaw. I live in the dessert, where most days we have zero humidity. Yes my baby spits up and yes my baby sweats when he sleeps. I think he sweats even more so because of the "breathable" docAtot fabric. Again this is my 4th baby, all my babies have spit up and were sweaty when they slept and this never happened.
Not sure how any company can charge so much for an item knowing it is flawed and so easily grows mold. My son loves this to sleep in it, but I don't feel good about putting him in it any more.
I really wish I could get my money back and find something safer for him. I am not kidding when I say this bed was a life saver. It has helped him sleep SO much, I have no idea how to get him sleep now. But I am seriously disturb by the mold and how quickly it came.
The only complaint I have is that my baby is almost 3 months old and looks like she won't be able to fit in it much longer.