- Actors: Various
- Directors: Various
- Writers: Steven Moffat
- Format: Box set, NTSC
- Language: English
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 5
- Canadian Home Video Rating : Parental Guidance (PG)
- MPAA Rating:
- Studio: BBC Home Entertainment
- Release Date: Dec 9 2014
- Run Time: 540 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00IT3KQMC
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,551 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Doctor Who: Series 8
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Join Twelfth Doctor Peter Capaldi for a whole new set of spellbinding adventures across time and space in the eighth season of BBC AMERICA s hit show Doctor Who! Jenna Coleman (Captain America: The First Avenger) returns as the Doctor s companion Clara for what promises to be the most electrifying season yet!
• 12xBehind the Scenes • 4xDoctor Who Exclusive • Ultimate Time Lord • Ultimate Companion • Tour of the TARDIS • Earth Conquest • Doctor Who Live Pre-Show & After Who Live • London Post-Premiere Q&A • Commentary on Into the Dalek, Robot of Sherwood, The Caretaker, and Kill the Moon
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 44 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was shocked when I saw the packaging. My item was supposed to be new, sold by Broadpeak, fulfilled by Amazon but the packaging was too tight [top and spine have creases] and the dvd set looked squished. It also looked like the shrinkwrap was re-done - not the same quality as I've seen in-store. Once I had the wrapping off I immediately noticed the stupid individual plastic trays for each disc - some had been squished together and were hard to separate and when I did, the inserts actually came out of the packaging [see pic] - they were only held on by a piece of tape along the spine of the case [you can't quite see it in the pics because my camera quality is low]. I'm not happy at all and it's going to be hard to a) watch the dvds at all considering I'll have to re-attach the inserts every time I remove a disc and b) it won't be easy to share as I'll have to tell anyone about the case issue.
Here's hoping that the blu-ray looks nicer.
Want to see more reviews on this item?