Dogs That Point, Fish That Bite Hardcover – Sep 1 1995
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
An outdoor writer and photographer, Jim Dean served as editor of Wildlife in North Carolina for eighteen years and continues to write his monthly "Our Natural Heritage" column for the magazine. He lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
From the Inside Flap
Fifty outdoor essays by Jim Dean, the longtime editor of Wildlife in North Carolina magazine and a noted outdoor writer and photographer. Here Dean shares his personal observations on the pleasures and frustrations of hunting, fishing, camping, and other outdoor pursuits. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Hunting & Fishing
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Rural Life
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Essays
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Fishing
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Travel with Pets
- Books > Travel > United States > States > North Carolina