Donovan's Daughter Paperback – Jul 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lori Wick is a multifaceted author of Christian fiction. As comfortable writing period stories as she is penning contemporary works, Lori's books (more than6 million in print) vary widely in location and time period. Lori's faithful fans consistently put her series and standalone works on the bestseller lists. Lori and her husband, Bob, live with their swiftly growing family in the Midwest. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
but when caught in a snow storm she is forced to stay overnight with Dr. Alex Montgomery, her reputation is put on the line. Read morePublished on April 16 2004 by Elizabeth Merry
When Marcail accepts a teaching position in a small town, she doesn't expect to meet her future husband, but that she does. Read morePublished on Dec 20 2003 by Eileen A Merry
All the books in the series were fantastic but this one was the best. I stayed up until 6:30 a.m since the day before simply because i could not put the book down. Read morePublished on Dec 27 2001
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery