- Buy a Children's Book (Ages Baby-5), Receive $5 off select Playtex Products (exclusions apply) Here's how (restrictions apply)
Don't Eat That! Paperback – Oct 14 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for the series:
“. . . these page-turning stories . . . pack a punch in this concise format.“ — BayViews, Association of Children’s Librarians of Northern California
“Toronto author Veronika Martenova Charles spins some edge-of-your-seat reading . . .” — The Record (Kitchener, ON)
About the Author
Veronika Martenova Charles is an award-winning author and illustrator whose books include: Maiden of the Mist: A Legend of Niagara Falls; Stretch, Swallow, & Stare; The Crane Girl; and The Birdman, a finalist for the Governor General’s Literary Award for Children’s Illustration. Her first five books in the Easy-To-Read Spooky Tales series was published by Tundra Books in 2007. Veronika has studied at Ryerson University, the Ontario College of Art and Design, and recently completed her graduate studies in Folklore at York University. Veronika Martenova Charles lives in Toronto.
David Parkins is the award-winning illustrator of over fifty children’s books. He began his career at Dyfed College of Art in Wales, studying wildlife illustration. He then went to Lincoln College of Art for three years, and has been a freelance illustrator since his graduation in 1979. He spent several years at the beginning of his career producing illustrations for educational publishers, and has earned most of his keep drawing for the British children’s comic, The Beano. David Parkins now lives in Lansdowne, Ontario, with his wife and daughter.
Top Customer Reviews
Very well presented. Straight forward, easy to read for children. Engaging. And presented informatively, with 3 related stories embeded within a 4th
I was thrilled with the presentation of different cultural stories.
Being Australian I was thrilled to find an Australian Aboriginal story here.
The artwork is wonderful.
I would highly recomend 'Don't Eat That!" to all kids and famils with kids!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Action & Adventure
- Books > Children's Books > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Canadian
- Books > Children's Books > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Multicultural
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Beginner Readers
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Spine-Chilling Horror
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Ages 4-8
- Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Adventure & Thrillers