Doo-n-go MEDIUM Poop Bags, 180 bags PLUS a Leash Dispenser. Bags are FLUSHABLE, Earth-friendly, Strong and Leak-proof, sized 8x12 inches for dogs under 60 lbs. More than 2 months' supply. No more stinky trash can.
|Price:||+ CDN$ 3.99 shipping|
- 180 bags on rolls (18 rolls of 10 bags per roll) for dogs under 60 lbs, unscented, strong and leak proof (side sealed)
- Made with PVA, NOT plastic! PVA melts in water just like detergent pods! Do not knot the bag if you choose to flush it.
- Meets ASTM D6400 also catagorized as compostable
- Leash dispenser allows you to pull bags from either front or side bottom to fit most rolls, core or no core. Reflective material keeps your pack safe and visible at night
- FREE SHIPPING for orders $35 or above
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
doo-n-go helps you and your canine buddy Leave a Green Paw Print. Did you know: doo-n-go Splash bags are made from PVA, not plastic. PVA melts in water just like detergent pods; Bags sized right for your pup’s poop means less waste in the landfill; Bags are made ultra thick so they are safe to use in the rain; Our dispenser is made with tough fabric and made to limit everyday wear and tear; Our dispenser has a reflective feature, to enhance your safety for night time walks; You should always store bags in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight; do not knot the bag if you choose to flush it
Keep out of reach of pets and small children, this product is not a toy. When flushing down the toilet don't close the bag with a knot. Also, allow the bag to sit in the toilet bowl for up to 60 seconds before flushing.
Unravel bag and tear along perforated end, open bag from unseamed end and cover hand, scoop the poop, turn bag inside out. For disposal in trash, close bag with a knot and put in trash. To flush, leave bag open, place in toilet and let the bag sit in the water for up to 60 seconds, flush.