The Doula Advantage: Your Complete Guide to Having an Empowered and Positive Birth with the Help of a Professional Childbirth Assistant Paperback – Mar 25 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Rachel Gurevich is the assistant editor for Myria Media Inc., an award-winning Web site for moms. The author of fabjob.com's Guide to Become a Doula, she writes for ePregnancy magazine and lives in Brooklyn, New York.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
As a doula myself,and someone who used a doula for two births, I was so eager to read a new book on the subject. Read morePublished on May 6 2003 by Staci Herrick
I have had Doula's at both my children's births - one in the hospital with a doctor, one at home with a midwife - and in both cases the Doula made a huge difference to the... Read morePublished on April 20 2003 by S. Quarrington
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology