countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on June 20, 2017
They didn't come in the box as in the picture, they were all seoerate but other then that the books themselves are in perfect condition and goes with my dragon ball manga collection and the start of dragon ball super!
on December 22, 2016
Despite the continuity issues that the series is known for, these books are a great way to experience this story, either of the first time, or as a walk down memory lane.
on June 2, 2010
When I have purchased this product I thought it was the Tv-Series on DvD but I was wrong they were mere books completely Sketched by Akira Toriyama.

I have Read the whole collection and it has really given me goosebumps. This 26 volume collection is a must buy to whoever is a true DBZ Fan out there.
on November 1, 2009
Ok lets face it, anyone who has watched the Dragonball Z cartoon knows just how annoying the 13 episode charge up for their final move can be. Not just that but all the fluff that they add into the stories. Remember Son Goku getting a driver's licence? Yeah utterly pointless.

The manga however has none of that fluff added and the fights... well they're moving at such a speed that gives new life into each battle. This is definately a story that seems far better suited for the manga representation rather than the anime.

I highly recommend any fan of the show to purchase this, you won't be disapointed, my only issue with the collection is that one of my books seems to have had a page torn when it was shipped to me, a little error in the printing so it's no big deal to me, the page thankfully doesn't have any fighting on it so it's easy to just ignore the damage.
on January 17, 2011
This boxset was very awesome and highly entertaining, but when i was readng a volume a good 3 chapters were cut out and i had to go online just to read them. other then that this was a pretty good boxset and i recomend anyone to purchase it
on February 6, 2012
This product is way too expensive. I was hoping for this product to be around $150 but $1400 is just simply insane. Plz consider changing the price Amazon as I would gladly buy it for a much cheaper price.