Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 11, English
|List Price:||CDN$ 99.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 88.36 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 11.63 (12%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Home speech recognition software lets you interact with your PC just by talking
- Spoken words appear on the screen three times faster than typing, with up to 99-percent accuracy right out of the box
- Works with nearly any Windows-based applications--Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Microsoft Outlook and more
- Dragon Sidebar puts important voice commands and tips in one desktop location for at-a-glance convenience
- Simple installation takes just a few minutes; learn the software quickly with on-screen help and tutorials
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Media: Software
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 11.0 US English, Mailer w/ Headset
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to try dictation software out, this is definitely the way to go.
Be sure to check how your microphone works with the software because that will make a huge difference.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this to work with my Sony voice recorder, and it doesn't work. The Nuance tech support people said I need to buy the more expensive version to get it to transcribe... Read morePublished on Feb. 19 2013 by gCH
First, the quirks: randomly the software seems to almost "time out" if I'm away too long. All I need to do is re-start. But it's irritating. Read morePublished on Jan. 31 2013 by Amazon Customer
I purchased for my mom as she is not a very fast typist, yet needs to type out many agenda's and meeting notes. So she really loves this product. Read morePublished on Jan. 24 2013 by Wendy Affleck