Drama Worlds: A Framework for Process Drama Paperback – May 1 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Drama Worlds by Cecily O'Neill will be a book for the 90s and beyond. . . . It will promote considerable direction for educators, press their thinking forward, and constitute an invaluable resource in the advocacy for process drama.”–NADIE Journal
About the Author
Cecily O'Neill has written a number of books on drama education, including Drama Worlds: A Framework for Process Drama (Heinemann, 1995). One of the foremost authorities in the field, O'Neill lectures and conducts workshops throughout the world. She divides her time between London and the United States, where she is an associate professor of drama education at The Ohio State University.
Top Customer Reviews
Lesson with my Acting 12 class and it went over like gangbusters! Great for both playwrights and teachers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Improvisation
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Improvisation
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Education
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Theater