- Platform: Windows 2000 / XP Professional / XP Home Edition
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Wireless Network Ignition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the Manufacturer
SingleClicks Wireless Network Ignition will manage the process of getting and staying connected to your wireless network.
You will be able to:
- Eliminate guesswork
- Instantly resolve technical problems
- Avoid the frustration of installing and configuring your wireless network
- Enjoy a simple, secure, and private wireless network access at home or on the road
Simple Wireless Network Setup and Configuration
- Automatically detects all wireless network parameters
- Seamless wireless PC/network configuration
- Step-by-step set-up procedures make wireless connectivity seamless
- Dynamically determines all wireless access points (WAP)
- Provides information and instant connection to specific WAPs
- Encryption wizard easily configures PC
- Auto-generation and management of encryption keys
- Supports popular encryption standards (32-bit, 64-bit, etc.)
- Self-diagnosis and self-healing
- Sophisticated network debugging engine
- Network failure and auto repair features to resolve problems
- Instant, safe, and secure connection to wireless networks outside of home environment
- Creates wireless network history and establishes customizable wireless profiles
- Trouble-free wireless network setup and operation
- Safe and secure wireless access
- Eliminate frustrating customer-support calls
- Instantly resolve technical issues yourself
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I do have two support related peeves. ... First after visting the companies website & perusing the press releases I noticed they had released a new version 2.0 in May-2005; I was shipped version 1.1 yet no upgrade to the latest software was available, not quite fair IMHO. Secondly, I've seen no commitment by the publisher to support the program for any length of time into the future. IMO, 12 months of e-mail/website support ought to be included. Who knows maybe there just getting the kinks worked out at a young and probably rapidly growing company. but hey, it helped me out and I'd use it again on another PC.
I highly recommend this software to all users of wireless networks.
Product has lots of features in addition to connecting you to your wireless network.