- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dreams and Due Diligence: Till & McCulloch's Stem Cell Discovery and Legacy Hardcover – Oct 5 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘The stem cell discoveries made by Till and McCulloch are milestone moments in medical research. That more Canadians don’t know about Jim and ‘Bun’ and celebrate their achievements remains a huge oversight. Theirs is an amazing story, and Joe Sornberger, who makes complicated science compellingly readable, tells it wonderfully well.’ (Alain Beaudet, President of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
About the Author
Joe Sornberger is a writer and editor based in Ottawa.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I am writing a stem cell book myself, and studied Sornberger's book carefully. He is a fine clear writer, and definitely has done his homework.
Joe Sornberger has done the stem cell world a real favor by writing this book. I hope it will be reprinted many times.
--Don C. Reed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > Canadian
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Regional Canada > Ontario
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Regional Canada > Prairie Provinces
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Medical Books > Research
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Genetics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Research